Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Style: Rock & Republic Alayna Chain Pumps


If you’re looking to create a show-stopping weekend outfit, look no further. These Rock & Republic stunners will bring the glamour to nights out with the girls and dinner dates alike. The pumps truly have it all: that ever-trendy pewter color, sexy exaggerated platforms, super-skinny heels, and, of course, a dramatic mess of chains that encircles your ankle and swings around the back of the shoe. Think of them as a perfectly modern, rocker-chic rendition of Mary Janes. These babies are made to be seen, so skip the jeans and let your shoes do the talking; rock them with a cute mini-skirt, concert tee, and boyfriend blazer. Saturday night, here you come!

Rock & Republic Alayna Chain Pumps, $298 at Shopbop

2 comments:

WonK SenK said...

This is a excellent post, thanks! It’s the first time I visit your site, just found it via Google. I’ve been going around and there’s a lot of quality work. But I tried to add it to my Google Reader and can’t. Maybe it’s a only something going on with me… I’ll contact you if it continues!

Unknown said...

These shoes are HOT!!!


New follower :o) I look forward to your posts

check mine out http://makeupbykim-porter.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast