Saturday, March 13, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I? The Catherine Malandrino Dress Dilemma



Last night, Dina, Sarah and their friend Lesley met me at Bloomingdale's for a little perusing when Dina (who has an eye for style, hence the name of her appropriately-named site) spotted this little slice of magic from Catherine Malandrino, known as the Catherine Malandrino Black Faux Wrap Stretch Silk Dress ($445). Draped dolman sleeves with lettuce edging, surplice neckline, smocked elastic waist: it's magic in a dress and I truthfully fell madly in love with it the minute I zipped it up. Plus, let's be honest: it's a size smaller than what I would normally have grabbed off the rack so let's add the oh-wow-I-got-into-this-size thrill to it and I'm hooked.

What say you, dear readers? Do you approve? Should I get the dress and rock it out? I'll let you decide.

1 comment:

Retrodiva said...

It's gorgeous. I say rock it out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast