Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Label Love: Young, Fabulous and Broke


You've already seen me rocking my new fabulous top from this gorgeous line, but how much do you really know about my new favorite clothing obsession? Well, as always I'm here to help so here's the 411 on my California cool new label love: Young, Fabulous and Broke.


Young Fabulous and Broke and little sister label 32 Flavors by YFB are the brainchildren of Los Angeles fashion insider Heidi Cornell  and is the quintessential Hollywood wardrobe. Meant to be just as chic running from yoga as it would be to shop, chill, do brunch or travel, her supersoft collection is designed for a chic woman on the go. The line has been in heavy rotation on celebrities like Megan Fox, Sienna Miller, Blake Lively, Lindsay Lohan and Sophia Bush. Heidi's got a great eye for flowy feminine tops and dresses in sumptuous fabrics that are breezy enough for the California sun but substantial enough for an active lifestyle. Silk jersey, soft cotton and cashmere are among the fabrications and I, for one, am completely hooked.

Since I've already got the Kane top, what else is on my shopping list from this amazing clothing label? I would say everything but a girl's gotta eat, so here are some of my favorites from Heidi's hot label for spring/summer:

The Tyler Dress with Brooches ($176)

The Tylo Tie Dye Dress ($184)

The Skyler Tie Dye Dress ($171)


The Knit Harem Pant ($118)

You can purchase this fabulous line from Saks Fifth Avenue or online at shopbop and revolveclothing among others. Just be sure to grab some oversized sunglasses while you're at it. Someone is bound to want to take your photo in these paparazzi-ready staples.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast