Sunday, March 28, 2010

Obsession of the Day: My New Young, Fabulous and Broke Kane Top


I have had a minor obsession with Young, Fabulous and Broke clothing ever since my friend Karen Robinovitz busted out in a pair of their luxe oversized yoga pants almost two years ago. I've been steadily making my list of acquisitions for spring/summer and this top was at the top of the list as a reward for losing another five pounds. After Core Fusion, yoga and three Spinning classes a week, the three pounds went bye-bye and you know what that means. Yesterday, I took a gift certificate to Saks Fifth Avenue and acquired my long-time obsession. This is the shot of me throwing it on in the dressing room. I love this shirt so much that I'm sharing my joy with you without makeup. That's devotion, people.

This drapey ombre top hides a multitude of sins and is just as luxe going from day to night. I wore mine last night with ripped skinny jeans and Michael Kors platform sandals but really, it would work with leggings (as shown in the picture), blue or white jeans, cutoffs, yoga pants for hanging around the house, etc. I got the black and turquoise version but I think this black and white version is just as versatile and California cool.

You'll be seeing this top in photos a lot. Soft, comfortable and chic? I'm completely sold.


Young, Fabulous and Broke Kane Top $140, available at Revolve Clothing

1 comment:

Retrodiva said...

It's gorgeous - and looks comfortable too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast