Monday, March 29, 2010

Beauty Quickie: Take a Spring Staycation with Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash



You know how certain scents are comforting to you in the winter when you feel like you need something cozy and enveloping? Well, it's time to kick it up for spring with vivacious scent. I was recently introduced to a little cheap thrill that you need to get ready for warmer weather: Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Wash.

This fantabulous (Is that word? I guess it is now) body wash is infused with mango and mandarin extracts for a scent that is truly a tropical shower experience and it contains Vitamin E to moisturize and protect your skin. I mean, we'd all like to get off to the tropics and take a vacation but not everyone can afford it. You can, however, afford this amazing body wash and send yourself on a mental vacation for the completely wallet-friendly price of $3.49. I've been using it to remind myself that spring really is coming, even though I had to break out my winter jacket yet again last night.

So let's try something fun: Pick this body wash up at your local retailer. This weekend, turn up the reggae and lather up with this wash to set yourself in the right mood. Add a little self-tanner while you're at it. Return to work on Monday singing "I Shot The Sheriff." When they ask you where you were this weekend, just smile. Suave and I will keep your little secret for you. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast