Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Lipstick Queen Discovery Kit


When I was a little girl, I loved playing with my mother's lipstick. If I ever came home in a bad mood, my mother would hand me my own little tube of happiness and let me go to town. Well, it seems my favorite day brightener is making a comeback as THE lip product for spring and I'm all for it. Want to know what's making me all bright and cheery right now? The Lipstick Queen Discovery Kit ($48)

Creator Poppy King has selected three of her top-selling lipsticks and packaged them together in one little lipstick wardrobe so you can play around with colors depending on your mood. The kit contains Medieval (a sheer hint of red infused with Vitamin E to condition and soften), Saint Nude (one of Poppy's originals, a perfect retro nude infused with hydrating shea butter) and Butterfly Ball in Fly (sheer fuchsia with a touch of iridescence that has a bit of blue to make teeth look whiter).  Which one will you pick? Depends on your mood. With three lipsticks in the pack, you can change it up multiple times a day.

How can you be in a bad mood with three brand-new fun lipsticks? Please. Lacquer up that pucker and tell your bad day to kiss off.

Lipstick Queen Discover Kit ($48), available at Space NK, Barneys New York, Henri Bendel and online at www.lipstickqueen.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast