Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beauty Discovery for Dry Skin: Ahava Dead Sea Mineral Mud and Mineral Botanic Body Wash


I have epic dry skin almost all the time. I'm the person who just stands there, miserable and itchy all the time. I drink water, I had tried everything and yet it seems to return regularly. I had almost given up until I received two samples that just changed my life. Women and men who have itchy change-of-season skin, there is relief from the heavens and it's called Ahava.

Here is your prescription for the skin condition that ails you. First of all, pick up Ahava Mineral Botanic Hibiscus + Fig Body Wash ($21.50). The scent is amazingly unisex but soooooo soothing. After you dry brush your skin (which you should be doing already - if not, start now), lather up a loofah with some of this goodness and wash away. It leaves behind the smoothest, most luxuriously hydrated skin. I've used it every night for three weeks and I can totally see the difference. LOVE.


Once a week, I invite you to create your own little spa treatment with Ahava Dead Sea Mineral Mud ($28). Slather this on your body in the steam room or just lie down on a towel in a warm room. These magical minerals cleanse and purify the skin and leave you balanced, hydrated and with your own little spa experience. I personally do this after spinning or my beloved yoga classes at the gym. Yes, people do look at me a little bit and no, I don't care. Just be careful not to get it all over the place. So amazing. Busy moms, I would suggest doing this as a little break when the kids are out of the house since you probably don't have time to get to the spa. See? Who loves you?

So when you see me smiling with gorgeous glowing skin without constantly scratching, I'll happily tell you the source of my newfound glow: Ahava.




FTC Disclosure: Samples received for review

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast