Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beauty Deals: FSB Readers Get a Discount on Spray Tanning at Eve NYC



What fabulous weather we're having! Sunshine makes me think of sun and, well, I recently looked down at my legs and it's kind of a bleak situation. I'm so pale I think I might glow in the dark. Luckily, my friends over at Eve Salon have a lovely little deal for all of us here in the New York area (and those who might be visiting soon).

From now until the end of March, Eve will be offering free St. Tropez leg spray tans with the option to upgrade to a whole body spray tan for only $20. That's over 60% off. For the price of a yuppie food stamp, you can get a nice, safe glow just in time for spring break (which, for those of us in NYC, is any weekend it's nice enough to sit in Central Park.) It's see and be seen time, people. If you feel you look a little better with color, this is a deal you can't pass up.

If you're on Twitter and you're a bit of a tanning nut, you can also follow them (@EveSalon) to enter to win FREE bi-weekly St. Tropez Spray tans for a whole year (valued at over $1500). Quite a deal, no?

As for me, I might actually give it a whirl. I could use a little color because I'm so pale I'm practically walking around in black and white. If you're in the same situation, head to Eve!


Eve Salon
55 West 8th Street
New York City
Appointments can be made by calling 212-807-8054.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast