Monday, March 1, 2010

Beauty Directory: The Cheapest, Fastest and Most Fabulous Bikini Wax in Manhattan



Ok, so I know there's snow on the ground but there's a little situation that cannot (and should not) wait until swimsuit season. The situation south of your belly button needs to be taken care of on a regular basis.

You can throw a million excuses at me about this and I'll hear none of it. If you tell me that you're not dating anyone, I'll tell you that situation might continue even longer if you're avoiding contact because maintenance has not been done. If you tell me your guy doesn't mind, I'll tell you he's lying. You don't have to go completely bare but good grooming is a sign of confidence and there is NOTHING sexier than confidence.

Now, you all know that I have my beloved waxer but something recently caused me to cheat and I'm going to share it with you because I love you. What if I told you that you can get an amazing, relatively painless (and that goes a long way) Brazilian wax here in the city? Let me throw a little icing on top of that and tell you that it will only cost you $30.

Oh yes, ladies. This week's Beauty Directory addition is J'Aime Day Spa and their Brazilian and Bikini Waxes. Utilizing Lamaze breathing techniques, this wax is held in a no-nonsense treatment room that will have you hairless and gorgeous in less than 15 minutes. My waxer, the fabulously thick-accented Natasha, consulted with me on how much hair, how to maintain it and then proceeded to have me breathe my way through to a smooth and fabulous lower half. I'm addicted and seriously, for the price? It's not POSSIBLE to get something this fabulous for this low a price as far as I'm concerned.

So make the appointment RIGHT NOW and book a very quick, painless wax at J'Aime Day Spa. Because life is just too short for poor grooming, ladies. Tell your man I said "You're welcome."

J'Aime Day Spa
179 Madison Ave., 2nd fl,  (nr. 33rd St)
New York, NY 10016
212-684-1166

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast