Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrity Designer Style: Harajuku Lovers Summer 2010 Handbags


 Candy Zoo Animals tote, available at Macy's

I have to say: there's nothing about Gwen Stefani I don't like. Love her music, love her style and I'm always pleased with her collections. If you're looking for something kind of pop princess cute for summer days (or you have a tween that wants a bag that will completely set her apart from her peers), then take a look at these impossibly cute Harajuku Lovers totes coming for summer.
 
Precious, Mad for Madras tote, available at Macy's

I mean, how cute are these bags? Great for shopping, a day-long excursion, or a jaunt to the beach, I'm having a hard time figuring out which one I like most. Ladies, this is a bag your daughter is going to try to steal so I would set the ground rules for borrowing early on. You know, to avoid any of those, "Have you seen my bag?" fights.

 
Uh-Oh in Cali Girls, available at Bloomingdale's

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast