Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Obsession of the Day: A Fabulous Ranjana Khan Statement Necklace


Obviously, today is St. Patrick’s Day. Here in New York, we have a parade to celebrate this holiday that is a legendary celebration of debauchery. Granted, I’m a fan of green beer and revelry as much as the next person, and considering I’m a quarter Irish it’s written in stone that I have to wear green today and imbibe until I fall over somewhere.

Since I’m a little too old to celebrate the holiday in the Erin-Go-Braless tradition anymore, I feel celebrating with a glass of champagne (with a dot of green dye in it, I’m not a total traitor) will do just beautifully. As far as wearing green? I’d be happy to wear this stunning necklace with a soft tee and denim or out on the town in a sexy strapless dress with chic ankle boots. This statement piece will last you forever and it’s truly a STATEMENT necklace. This accessory speaks volumes, even when your clothes are whisper soft.

After all, if you’re going to have Irish eyes a-smilin’ in your direction, you might as well accessorize for the occasion.

Ranjana Khan Colorful Crystal & Bead Necklace ($590), available at Saks Fifth Avenue

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast