Thursday, March 25, 2010

Obsession of the Day: BB Dakota Mia Skirt


As the first taste of spring finally hit New York last week, I must admit that I was more anxious than excited. The ever-present dilemma of what to wear had just gotten kicked up a few notches. The warm weather fostered a desire for the flowy, the flowery, and the fun… things my closet seemed to be lacking. That is, until I discovered the Mia skirt by BB Dakota. Priced at a mild $45, the skirt is done in an abstract floral print. Purple, turquoise, yellow and gray blend together in the relaxed, slightly flouncy silhouette. For day, this skirt is perfect with a super-soft white tee, neutral oxfords, and a cropped khaki jacket. For a night out, pair the skirt with a silk tank and cage heels or gladiators. Give the soft style a hard edge by adding a sleek leather jacket and a big stack of bangles. With this skirt in my wardrobe arsenal, I'm all set for spring to... well, spring.

BB Dakota Mia skirt, $45 at Dakota Collective.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast