Friday, January 15, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Physhion Vixen Bag




You're thinking, a gym bag, Kristin? Yes, yes I am because I feel that style should be a way of life, not something you bring out on occasion. For the record, when you can combine form and function the way that Lisa Tave and her Physhion bags have, I'm all for it.

The name "Physhion" is the combination of "physical" and "fashion." And boy, is it ever.

Now, in the spirit of full disclosure, I already own this bag. I've had it since March of last year and anyone who knows me has seen it because it's the bag that I basically carry ALL THE TIME. The bag is Italian leather with a gorgeous finish and is effortlessly chic (it's been mistaken for exorbitantly priced designer bags all the time when I carry it.) Looking at it, you're thinking, what a stylish handbag, but what you don't know is that it's the James Bond of totes. Open it up and it's got enough compartments and components to carry just about anything you need to carry but it remains sleek no matter how much stuff you cram into it. For urbanites like me who use it as a gym bag, travel tote and weekend bag, it's the only way to go. Moms, this is the diaper bag for the fashionista mommy.




Each bag is lined in 100% waterproof fabric and comes with a wet/dry bag, a toiletry bag, shoe pockets, inside pockets for your electronics, a strap to hold your keys AND another inside zip pocket. There's also a signature logo tag that can hold a gym pass (or other small cards if you're out shopping). I can get ready from the gym and hit the street in style and when I open it, everything is organized and visible, not like the proverbial can of snakes situation that used to happen with my old bags.

As I step into my month-long challenge to lose a dress size before New York Fashion Week, you'd better believe you'll see me carrying this bag everywhere because it's sleek, chic and completely useful. How many athletic totes can say THAT?


Physhion Vixen Bag, $300 ($375 at Equinox). Available at Equinox locations and via physhion.com.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast