Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fashion Fantasy: New Jimmy Choo 24-7 Collection Arrivals at Saks Fifth Avenue



J'adore Tamara Mellon and those fabulous Jimmy Choos, so when a girl gets an email that says that fabulous retail giant Saks Fifth Avenue has the 24/7 collection  of shoes and handbags available, a girl's just gotta take a look and, you know, drool, cry, send links of said fabulous shoes to dear friends like Dina Fierro from eye4style, etc.  Here's what made my own personal lust list:



Jimmy Choo Lace Glitter Mary Jane Pumps ($525) - Did you hear that loud noise? That was me, passing out cold on the floor after viewing these spectacular shoes.




Jimmy Choo Glenny Cage Platform Sandals ($995) - I've been in love with the Glennys for a while now but in NUDE LEATHER? Damn, baby. I think I'm in love.



Jimmy Choo Tatum Fringe Shoulder Bag ($2695)  - Yes, I know it's expensive but ideally in my head I'm on a private jet with my rock star boyfriend, getting ready to watch him play Wembley Stadium. This bag works on a fantasy level and it would make me impossible to get along with in real life.



Jimmy Choo Diego Straw Tote ($975) - For S/S '10, I cannot imagine a more fabulous warm-weather bag. A straw tote with a coiled leather snake handle, angular shape and gorgeous Jimmy Choo quality? Le mew, le purrr....

If you're in the mood for a little something fabulous, by all means get thee to the Saks Fifth Avenue website or head to a store to see these luscious little items in person. Which one do you like or did you have another pick from the collection you liked more? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast