Thursday, January 14, 2010

Obsession of the Day: CC Skye Kensington Multi-Pocket Tote



First of all, I ADORE just about anything from CC Skye and I’m not the only one. The company has a cult celebrity following and with good reason: their goods are well-made, luxurious and built to last.

As I’m planning my Fashion Week outfit, I’m deeply considering my obsession of the day, this CC Skye Kensington Multi-Pocket Tote ($725). The gazillion pockets come in handy for any woman on the go and I adore the option of carriage: detachable shoulder strap or top handle. Hardware, leather, sick lining – what’s NOT to like about this stylish, functional tote?

So if you get this fabulous bag, just warn me before you show up to the tents with it. People have “accidents” when they both show up looking this fabulous and I would hate to see anything happen to you. ;)

I’m kidding. Sort of.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast