Thursday, January 21, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Converse by Chuck Taylor "Sparkle" Sneaker




I'm a firm believer that you can add style to even the most mundane activities. We all throw on comfy shoes to run errands but who says dropping off dry cleaning and running to the bank wouldn't be more fun with the addition of sleek, sparkly sneakers? Instead of throwing on white gym shoes next time, how about slipping into these dazzling Chucks? What would you wear them with? The options are endless. I like dark denim, an oversized T-shirt and a huge puffer jacket ('cause, you know, it's cold out there) but honestly, black skinny jeans, oversized yoga pants, cropped denim, cut-offs....the mind boggles with possibilities.

Because, really, isn't day-to-day life more fun with a dash of bling? I personally believe it is.


Converse Chuck Taylor® 'Sparkle' Sneaker, $59.95, available at Nordstrom

1 comment:

DWJ said...

I own a pair of magenta sequin Chuck Taylors and they always make me smile. I wore them to a hospital and every single nurse stopped me to talk about my shoes! Sparkle is always the solution ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast