Monday, January 11, 2010

Got Winter Dry Hair? Cure That Situation with Moroccanoil




I have Sahara dry hair all year but in the winter it becomes a frail haystack. Not really a good look, people. A little before Christmas, I received a little life-changing box in the mail and now I have to share it with you. Want to know how celebrities get that silky fabulous hair at awards shows and how the models look so glossy at New York Fashion Week despite multiple blowouts and other heat-styling implements of hair tortue? Folks, it's now all about Moroccanoil, all the time, every day.

Originally suggested to me by Felicia Sullivan and Amber Katz of Beauty Blogging Junkie, this revolutionary set of hair products has completely changed my hair for the better. The products are infused with Argan oil, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector with almost miracle-like rejuvenating properties. The products also contain vitamins like Vitamin F (Omega 6), Vitamin A (improves elasticity), and Vitamin E and and Phenols to protect hair against free radicals and environmental stressors (pollution, hard water, etc).

For all of us out there who are concerned with the planet, these products proudly boast some very important eco-chic beauty details. They contain no animal products, are not tested on animals and use recycled materials whenever possible. Decrease your hair hatred and your carbon footprint? It's magic time, I know.











I'm dying to do one of the salon-based treatments based on my experiences with the daily maintenance items but at the very least, I have to tell you to get the Moisture Repair Shampoo ($18.95) and Moisture Repair Conditioner ($20) to see MIND-BLOWING results. I keep the Hydrating Styling Cream ($34.05) on my bathroom sink and use it every morning to battle my gas heat and I live (tell you, LIVE) by the bottle of Moroccanoil Treatment ($39), which I use on my hair before every blowout or flat iron session. This stuff is changing LIVES, PEOPLE. No more flyaways, no more dry hair, no more rough texture. Let there be singing in the streets!

My hair is now completely hydrated with bounce, shine and the most amazing texture of my life. My own mother couldn't believe the texture of my hair over the holidays and we almost had a situation where she tried to jack my stash (it didn't happen, as much as I love her). I even have a purse-sized container I take with me when I fly and another for my gym bag. I used to stash lip balm everywhere but now it's all about Moroccanoil.

Moroccanoil products are salon-exclusive products available throughout the country. Check out their salon locator to find a purveyor near you (and stop in for a treatment while you're at it.)

Now if I could just stop touching my fabulous hair...

FTC Full Disclosure: Samples received for review

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, maybe you can post some pictures of your faboulous head of hair?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast