Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Antik Batik Buli Sequined Butterfly Tee




I have a fondness for butterflies. I also have a love of sequins that would make you think that my other job is Vegas showgirl or that Cher is hiding Bob Mackie in my closet. Put these two things together in a Euro-chic top from Antik Batik and I'm doing jazz hands in my living room. This fabulous sequined top is the perfect thing to jazz up a pair of jeans for date night, girls night out or, in my case, a trip to the grocery store in a very Grey Gardens type of mood. It's lined, it's fabulous and it's available right now.

I'm a firm believer that every woman should have something that makes her smile when she sees it in her closet. I believe this would be such an item.


Antik Batik Buli Tee ($415), available at shopbop.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast