Monday, January 11, 2010

Guy Style: Get In Touch with Your Inner Celebrity in Kid Dangerous Grime Couture

Although I don't get out there enough, I love Los Angeles (and yes, I can say that as a New Yorker.) One of the things that always amuses me in the City of Angels is the bright-but-laid-back fashion. Tees and jeans for day, vampy cool looks for evening. Whenever I'm out West I always find myself hopping into celebrity-favorite boutique Kitson and on my shopping list for this next trip? Kid Dangerous Grime Couture Tees.

Spotted on Adrian Grenier, Jamie Foxx, Zac Efron, Tim McGraw and The Soup's Joel McHale, these message tees are L.A. coolness at its best and just as cool on the street in the day as they are on the town at night. Add dark jeans and some tight kicks and you've got yourself a babe magnet outfit, homie.




Guys, I'm kind of thinking I'd hit on you in this Wanted men's tee ($48) with the torn edges and well-worn look. It's rocker cool without trying too hard. Ladies can get in on the game as well in this cute LA Don't Love You tee for ladies ($48).




See, now that you've got Hollywood style all your need is an entourage. Just be to call Adrian Grenier if you roll out in these cool Kid Dangerous duds. It would be weird to show up looking like Vincent Chase with, you know, Vincent Chase sitting there. Awkward....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast