Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Beauty Quickie: Ted Gibson and Jason Backe Makeover Kate Gosselin



I have made no secret about my lack of love for the whole Jon and Kate Plus Eight tabloid phenomenon. HOWEVER, we all know that I adore Ted Gibson and his partner in crime, master colorist Jason Backe. So when Ted recently posted this clip from TLC where he and Jason give the Most Famous Mom In America a brand new look, I have to say, I watched. (I can't embed the video so you have to click the links provided.)


Boy, was I ever glad I clicked on this link! She looks AH-MAZ-ING! Which, of course, goes without saying since she's sitting in the chairs of the masters but even still! Check out this link and see how Kate got that fabulous look she showed off on the recent cover of People magazine.  Kate Clean Slate indeed.

This truly goes to show that sometimes we all just need a new look to keep things fresh and exciting. Ted and Jason really prove that it is possible to upgrade your entire OUTLOOK ON LIFE with a brand new look. Whether you try a new cut, color or just use pins and accessories to upgrade your style, mix up your hair this year. Who knows, maybe all sorts of things will improve with a fabulous new look? You deserve it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast