Monday, January 4, 2010

Stylish Viewing: Watch Lady Gaga on Bravo's "Launch My Line"



I admit that I was a little slow to get on the Lady Gaga bandwagon but I believe I can now consider myself a fan, especially of the superstar's ingenious costumes and fashion sense. Well, for those of us who are fashion AND music obsessed, we can get our fix by tuning into Bravo's new fashion competition show, Launch My Line this Thursday, January 6th to watch Lady Gaga make her appearance. Honestly, I've been watching out of nothing but love for my boys Dean and Dan Caten, the geniuses behind one of my favorite labels, DSquared, but throwing Gaga in the mix as a challenge for the would-be designers is bound to make it A Very Special Episode, indeed.

So, my fashion and music lovers out there, set your DVRs for stunning to record (or just watch if you're home) Lady Gaga on Bravo's Launch My Line this coming Thursday, January 6th at 10e/9c pm. Let's all tune in to see who gets her fashion seal of approval and which pairing becomes the style equivalent of a bad romance.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast