Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obsession of the Day: The Lacie Panty from Victoria's Secret




I have officially reached an age where I no longer have the patience to wear underwear that is uncomfortable. You know what I mean: itchy, too tight, too loose, too ragged underwear that makes you want to throw your fist to the sky in anger and rip them off right in the middle of the street. Life is too short, folks. Underwear that not only looks bad under clothing but is uncomfortable is absolutely unnecessary. Cut that out. Cleanse. Release. Throw that madness in the trash.

Originally given to me at a function, I've tested and will now vouch for the soft, versatile and oh-so-sexy The Lacie panty by Victoria's Secret ($16). Seamless under clothes, soft and yes, as far as I can tell it's true - one size really does fit all.  It's not tight, it doesn't roll and it's just generally good stuff. It's a panty that's so cute you might strut around in them at the gym without fear of the dreaded race to the shower because you forgot it's not cute to wear raggedy drawers in public. Date night, daytime, weekends, whatever - it's a good investment and I'm officially obsessed.


The Lacie by Victoria's Secret. $16 or current sale has them 3 for $30.

1 comment:

LoveLifeFashionMakeup said...

I absolutley adore the lace underwear from Victorias Secret. Since my first pair I have not baught any other kind but the Lace ones! They are just so comfortable that you almost forget you have any on! lol Check out my blog and follow me please :) Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast