Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Carlos Falchi Metallic Snakeskin-Embossed Tote




First of all, in the spirit of full FTC disclosure, I received this bag during the holidays as one of the bloggers who attended Robert Verdi's Holiday Tweet-Up. So, yes, I have it and honestly, I don't just love this bag, I adore it.

What's not to love about a snakeskin-embossed medium shopper tote with a signature lining and sleek straps? Not to mention the classic signature Falchi staples: money clip, two pen holders, detachable pouch with the chic "FALCHI" logo? This bag is fabulous, it's roomy enough to hold all of my daily needs (NYC women are constantly living like nomads because once you leave home, whatever you forgot stays there until later at night). I adore its chic design and incredible functionality.

Looking for a fab new tote that will make your girlfriends green with envy? Get this shopper tote and I can practically guarantee you'll need some protection from all the jealous stares you'll get.

Carlos Falchi Metallic Snakeskin-Embossed Microfiber Medium Tote, $220

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast