Friday, April 2, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Christian Louboutin Studio 120 Peep-Toe Pumps



I admit it: I’m almost irrationally excited about the Sex and the City movie sequel coming out next month. I mean, I still can’t exactly piece together where the story’s going to go but all I know is that I need to see two things from this film: I need to see Samantha get some (a sexless Samantha was really heartbreaking in the first film, not going to lie) and, of course, I can’t wait to see what Patricia Field does with the wardrobe.

In anticipation of said movie, I’ve been playing around with fabulous footwear, trying to figure out what glamorous pair I’m going to walk to the store window and drool over next. I've come upon these gorgeous studded Louboutins, a shoe so beautiful it can bring a tear to the eye of even the most die-hard ballet flat-loving babe. Effortlessly glamorous, these 4.5” heel darlings ensure that all the world is your stage. I’m not even thinking evening gown. I’m thinking dark cigarette jeans, a silk tank, a sequined shrug and a metallic clutch. Maybe some gorgeous earrings and then you’re out to slay the planet in fabulous footwear.

Just don’t wear them to the Sex and the City 2 premiere. Because I’m wearing them and, well, someone might get hurt.

Christian Louboutin Studio 120 Studded Peep-Toe Pumps ($1895), available at net-a-porter.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast