Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fashion Steal: Victor Victor Alfaro Handbags


I love a good bargain. You're thinking, "You just bought Dior shoes" but honestly, that's such a rare situation you have no idea. Like everyone, I have a passion for fashion at a really great price. This is why I like designers who can fulfill my needs when it comes to cost-effective style, like the super fabulous Victor Victor Alfaro line from designer Victor Alfaro.

The former CFDA winner has been super busy with his collection for Bon-Ton and I, for one, am in love. Please do note the spectacular craftsmanship and the PRICES! Handbags are between $60 and $72. This is on-trend style that won't break the bank. Taylor Swift's been seen quite a bit rocking  a style similar to this chic Victor Victor Alfaro Tassel Hobo ($72), which I also adore.


Clothes, shoes, handbags - this is a fun line at the right price. Head to Bon-Ton and check it out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast