Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beauty Directory Special Entry: A Sex and the City 2 Blow Out Party at Ted Gibson Salon



I interrupt this deluge of Earth Day coverage to inform you of a fabulous beauty party offering that's a don't miss.

We're all kind of crazed over the upcoming Sex and the City movie sequel, yes? I mean, I've only posted the trailer three times (but, really, who's counting?) and I've already got my shoes planned out. Well, someone else is pretty excited about the forthcoming cinematic release and he wants to celebrate with the ladies of NYC and DC. Oh yes, I'm talking about my friend and yours, Ted Gibson.

From May 14th through the 29th, Ted is offering the opportunity for you to book a SATC Salon Blow Out Party! This special discount is valid for a party of four or more and includes fabulous blowouts for premiere-worthy hair at 15% off for each guest of your party, a free glass of champagne, AND you can walk out with his miracle Ted Gibson Styling Sheets for just $10! Look, for a salon that charges the most expensive haircut around (it's $950 to get a haircut from Ted, people), this is quite a bargain and honestly, who wants to greet Carrie and the girls looking anything less than fabulous? 

When booking the party, make sure you mention “Sex and the City” to get this discount. It's a fun and fabulous way to get your girls together for a bit of beauty, some champagne and a girls night out. Salon information is below. I think I might book one of my own for the movie's release on May 27th. I might need a little red carpet hair to go with my movie ticket.

New York
184 Fifth Avenue - 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10010
212.633.6333

DC
5481 Wisconsin Avenue- Level 2
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
301.951.4445

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast