Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tune In TONIGHT: Robert Verdi's Spring Cleaning Tweet-Up


It's that time again! I'm heading back to Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab for the celebrity stylist/lifestyle guru's picks for spring cleaning! Home, health and wardrobe are just a couple of items on the agenda tonight so feel free to follow along via Twitter (I'm @fashionstbeauty, Robert is @robertverdi) AND/OR you can watch the whole thing streaming LIVE on UStream.

Feel free to tweet your own questions to me or Robert tonight using the hashtag #rvtips and we'll get them answered! We'll be sharing your comments and questions at designated times during the event (and I have to go on camera, so look for me to be wearing makeup and something cute this time - tired of these photos where I'm looking less than cute). Feel free to also follow along on Robert's site, robertverditweetthis.blogspot.com where you can particpate via the #rvtips stream and join in the conversation!

So sit back, relax and get ready for some fun tips! I'll see you tonight for some spring cleaning tips! Tweet tweet!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast