Monday, April 5, 2010

Obsession of the Day: BCBG Max Azria Printed Contrast Wrap Dress

I have to come clean: when I saw this dress in BCBG's midtown store on Friday, I skipped all the formalities. I didn’t pretend to consider it, I didn’t mentally accessorize it… and I didn’t even try it on. It was truly love at first sight. I found myself utterly infatuated with the artful mixing of prints; even though the dress bears three contrasting patterns, the demure coloring keeps the look from being too garish. The shape, too, is all too perfect: a universally-flattering faux-wrap with an empire waist and a just-short-enough skirt. This dress is ideal for a weekend brunch when paired with a chic leather jacket and sandals, or great for a night out with sky-high platforms. Need I say more?

BCBG Max Azria Printed Contrast Wrap Dress, $278.60 (on sale!) at BCBG.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast