Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shoe Chic: DVF Suede and Snake-Effect Leather Sandals

Call me crazy, but all this gorgeous spring weather is making me wish for one thing: summer. The sunny days and cool nights of late remind me of the fun, carefree air of summers past. For me, the season is a welcome respite from the stress of school and, of course, an invitation to hit the town. I always look forward to finding my "it" heels for gorgeous weather - that perfect pair that just begs to be shown off with shorts or a mini. Well, here they are. Diane Von Furstenberg has crafted a sexy, modern version of the strappy sandal, complete with a gold platform and punchy colors. Keep the rest of your outfit simple in both color and shape, maybe adding colorful bangles or a bib necklace in a complimentary shade. With these shoes topping off your look, the world is yours this summer.

Diane Von Furstenberg Suede and Snake-Effect Leather Sandals, $295 at Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast