Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask



You all know that I have a slight obsession with my hair: fine but coarse/curly and there's A LOT of it. When it gets dry or damaged, there's this perfect storm that happens where it just looks incredibly bad, won't behave and eventually just splits. Now, in all fairness, I do chemically relax my hair once every 3-6 months and I also use a flat iron on it about twice a week. It's been a battle for years and it's turned into the War of the Roses: neither of us likes what's happening and we're both waiting for someone to apologize.

I've recently figured out a genius solution to the problem that's such a little slice of genius you will want to adopt it for your own routine. Moroccanoil makes this amazing Intense Hydrating Mask, which contains Argan Oil, their natural secret weapon that hydrates and repairs while it gives hair a shine that I can't even describe. Get your hands on this hydrating mask and throw it in your gym bag. When you're done with your strenuous workout (bikini season waits for no one, people), take a shower and then head to the steam room. Slather your hair with this conditioner while you steam, then rinse it out when you're done. The warm room opens the hair shaft and it helps this ultra-moisturizing treatment penetrate more deeply. The results will blow your mind and people will seriously ask you what salon you've recently visited.

The Cold War is over between me and my hair. Take this little tip with you into the gym and you'll see what I'm talking about. Now I feel I love my hair and it loves me back. Because, as we've famously been told, sometimes love means never having to say you're sorry.


Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask ($27.99), available at amazon.com

FTC Full Disclosure: sample received for review

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast