Sunday, April 18, 2010

Retail Therapy: Friends and Family Discount at Saks Fifth Avenue



Ah, Saks Fifth Avenue. We know how much I adore this store from 10022-SHOE to my beloved Contemporary floor (I need everything Haute Hippie and Gryphon ever made, not to mention the Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson bags - I die). From handbags to cosmetics to knockout fashion selections, this powerhouse retailer and I have had quite a love affair.

They also love FSB and you, the fabulous readers, so they're offering you a Friends and Family Discount! This coming Tuesday, April 20th online and then Thursday, April 22nd through Sunday, April 25th in-store, take 20% off (10% beauty and fragrance)! The couple is listed above with the discount code, so commence to shopping. Spring is coming and you deserve something fab!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast