Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beauty Dream Sequence: How To Dress For Purple Lab's Red Sole Lip Gloss

You’ve no doubt read a lot about my obsession with Purple Lab’s fabulous Huge Lips, Skinny Hips lip gloss but what you don’t know is my little secret: I plan entire outfits around my lip gloss. No, seriously, it’s true! How do I do such a thing? I’ll show you. Today is how to style yourself using this fabulous gloss.

First thing is you start with their gorgeous Huge Lips, Skinny Hips Red Sole lip gloss ($25). Inspired by, you guessed it, the soles of Christian Louboutin shoes, it’s gorgeous, it’s universally flattering and it’s sexy as hell.


Since I’m taking this out at night, I’m going to need a serious dress. Purple Lab Creatrix Karen Robinovitz has quite the obsession with Alexander McQueen, so let’s pair it with his super sick, super fabulous Asymmetrical Drape Jersey Dress ($1,195)


I love the look of a leather jacket with a sleek dress so I’m going to add a touch of rocker chic with this Vanessa Bruno Collarless Leather Jacket ($915).


And really, the only way to really pay homage to the inspiration for the gloss is to wear red soles! These genius Christian Louboutin Very Jaws 140 Pumps ($895)    are just the thing to set off my rocker chic look.

Where would I be wearing this fabulous look? To a premiere party, natch, and that would be the premiere of Purple Lab’s launch on HSN! Get ready for this beauty brand to take over when they premiere on HSN starting Feburary 18th. We’ll be toasting, tweeting and BUYING not only their fabulous gloss, but all the other amazing products that are launching. Check out their site and get a sneak peek at the genius products that will become available LIVE on HSN in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I’m blowing you a kiss in my Red Sole-inspired look. MWAH!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast