Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sale Alert! LOGO Instant Chic by Lori Goldstein on QVC Today!


I've had tons of you ask me where and how to get the soft and impossibly chic clothes I was given as part of my makeover by legendary stylist Lori Goldstein. As a matter of fact, my inbox almost crashed with questions about all of those fabulous and affordable SHOES, ladies.


Well, worry no more. Get yourself a glass of champagne and sit down with your phone at the ready because the line, LOGO Instant Chic by Lori Goldstein is back on QVC today! YES! This means you can finally see all of the super soft, extremely well-made clothes and those shoes that had editors and bloggers alike stopping me at the tents and after parties. Handbags,tops, pants, cozy cardigans, sleek leggings, shoes, booties, handbags - the WHOLE THING will be available at debit card prices, people! You can't miss this. I LIVE in these clothes now.


The spring collection premieres when Lori goes live on QVC TODAY, February 24th, so check your listings and commence to shopping, people!

1 comment:

Ecko-red said...

Nice information about the sales alerts and I like that and want to share some thing about the Ecko Red shoes and many more... If you are interested to know about that than visit the link.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast