Monday, February 8, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Weleda Pomegranate Regenarating Body Care


I love anything eco-chic, especially when it comes to skincare. This is why Weleda products and I have enjoyed a long, loving relationship. I keep Skin Food in my purse at all times, the Wild Rose skincare system is part of my life like a relative but now I think we're ready to make my love for the brand official with their Pomegranate Regenerating products.

Look, I have really bad winter-dry skin. So much so that I've started sleeping with a humidifier next to my bed and it's not making a dent in the situation. I have skin that gets painfully dry, as in it will crack and really hurt if I'm not careful. Weleda to the rescue. Antioxidant-rich pomegranate seed oil renews gray (read: ashy) skin and the addition of macadamia seed oil adds moisture and soothing like nobody's business. I use all three products on a nightly basis: the Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash ($18) is used in the shower, then I follow it up with the Pomegranate Body Oil ($28) right onto soaking wet skin and then wrap myself in a bathrobe to let it sink in. Before I go to bed, I slather my hands in the Pomegranate Hand Cream ($12.50), which is reported to reduce age spots and helps seal the moisture into my hands. After typing, racing around the subways and slamming my hands in and out of gloves, my hands need all the help they can get at night. I'm sure almost ALL of you can relate.

Eco-friendly skincare that's soothing AND helps reduce the suffering from winter dry skin? For most of us, that's a miracle. For Weleda, that's just the way they do things around here.

FTC Full Disclosure: samples received for review 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast