Thursday, September 24, 2009

The What I Wore Diaries, Day Four - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week



Day Four was my light day so I went for relaxed chic that day. This is what I wore on Day Four of Fashion Week.

The schedule
Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab, Custo Barcelona and dinner with friends to discuss some items. Like I said, a "light" day.

The Outfit
Sometimes visual is so much better, isn't it? So I look some video to show you what I was wearing this day. Please do enjoy!

Review of the Outfit: This outfit was incredibly comfortable and with the fabulous blowout and makeup, it brought what could have been a very casual outfit up a little.

Recommend Outfit For You? Yes, but it depends on where you're wearing it. If you took it up with heels and a cool evening clutch, it would be fabulous for date night but otherwise I found it to be a bit casual. Although, off-the-shoulder makes anything a little more fabulous, know what I mean?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast