Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NYFW: Out Of Office At Fashion Week!



So, I'm racing around attending all these amazing shows so I can report back on all the fabulous things that will be fashion and beauty for Spring/Summer 2010. Since I want to sit down and do some meaningful write-ups on all the most amazing clothes I'm covering, if you miss me, follow me on Twitter at @FashionStBeauty! I'm sending tweets all day long while I bolt back and forth between different events, the shows and all sorts of fun afterparties. I promise to sit down tomorrow night and pretty much all tell you about all the amazing things that I've been doing but for all the hilarious and fashion-fabulous news (who's sitting front row, sneak peeks at the private lounges, etc), head to Twitter and you won't miss a minute of the action!

Back with all the news that's fit to print soon!

1 comment:

Shopaholic D said...

Sweet! I didn't know you have twitter! I have one, too @shopaholicblog

Off to add you to my list!

:) D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast