Thursday, September 10, 2009

NYFW: BCBG Max Azria Spring 2010 Collection

Max Azria - Front Row - Spring 09 MBFW
Photos:Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images for IMG

BCBG Max Azria delivered body-conscious clothes for their Spring/Summer 2010 collection. The models strutted down the runway at the tents with modern-art-inspired dresses that gave a quite positive outlook for the season. These are clothes that are meant to be seen, with strong colors and sculptural silhouettes that were youthful and exuberant. Sexy short dresses exposed flashes of skin covered in peek-a-boo mesh while other dresses flowed with glamorous draping. The runway was vibrant and the music was rocking.

Max Azria - Front Row - Spring 09 MBFW

I'd definitely say that you'll see me in quite a few of these dresses next year. This body-conscious collection might have me in Spinning and Core Fusion classes more often but it'll be worth it. I'm all about wearing BCBG's youthful silhouette for spring!

1 comment:

Chanel (nbr5) said...

Nice :-) There was a heather gray number that may have been the plainest dress out of the whole collection, but I think I love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast