Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fun Time: Sumo Wrestling and Cupcakes Will Make You Love Your Thighs



Want to see something hilarious? OK, so earlier this week, a bunch of us were invited to a Tweet-Up with Purple Lab NYC at the Church Street Boxing Gym (which, let me just tell you, is chock full of sweaty hot guys - I need to go back soon). This little event was to enjoy some girl bonding time with Crumbs cupcakes, FYXX Energy Water and...sumo wrestling!

Yes, that's right, the double-duty beauty company that brought you Huge Lips, Skinny Hips lip gloss decided that it's time for us to take one of their lip colors literally, so in celebration of the color Love Your Thighs they wrapped us in sumo wrestling suits and had us throw it down in the ring. I'm the second match, where I take on Felicia Sullivan (@felsull on Twitter) and even though it appears I beat her, she smoked me in the second two rounds (never make a Brooklyn girl take off her earrings.)

As you know, I'm a huge fan of the lip glosses, so I would advise picking up some Love Your Thighs lip gloss right about now. After all, if you don't love your thighs (and I got into a sumo suit to prove you should, so give me a break), most likely nobody else will.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast