Thursday, August 27, 2009

60 Second Beauty Tip: Get Sexy Eyes Fast with Stila Smudge Pots

I'm the girl who's dangerously close to putting out her eye applying mascara on the subway or I'm slicking on lip gloss before I run into an event. I love maximum impact fast which is why I'm currently loving my new beauty addiction: the Stila Smudge Pot ($20).

This little genius item is my new favorite day-to-night cosmetics secret weapon. It's a soft cosmetic that is highly versatile (it's a liner! it's a shadow!) and goes on smoothly with very little effort. Don't let the soft texture fool you: this has serious staying power so remember to build as you go because cosmetics are like cooking: it's easy to add ingredients but once you've gone too far, you have to start all over again. Either use a thin brush for liner effect or use the tip of your ring finger to dab it and blend for a smoked eye effect (your ring finger is the weakest so you don't have to worry about pressing really hard.)

My recent experience with my Smudge Pot brought me through two events and a late night out with a friend on a very hot, sweaty, your-makeup-should-be-running evening. I'm hooked!

My personal favorite is Black (a sooty, dramatic black), but it also comes in other beautiful hues, like Jade (a shimmering green), Gray (a rich charcoal - huge for fall) and Brown (a luxurious chocolate). If they're out of a color, sign up for them to email you. They'll take care of you.

Best of all, Stila is having a fab little sale right now so you can nab one of these genius little items for yourself but you have to act fast: only two more days of free shipping with any purchase over $25. Just use the code "SMUDGEPOTS" when you shop. This code expires 08/29/09. so act fast!

Get a Smudge Pot and unleash your own inner sex kitten in record time. Just be careful showing up with eyes that sexy...things could get a little messy. ;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast