Thursday, August 27, 2009

Designer Crush: Rachel Rachel Roy



I've long been a fan of Rachel Roy and her brilliant designs. Rachel has such a genius way of constructing clothes that have edgy but very feminine: mix dashes of streetwise tough with posh Park Avenue couture ideals and construction and there you have the genius that is Rachel Roy. Now you can experience her celebrity cult-followed designs for yourself at your neighborhood Macy's or head to her website: Rachel Rachel Roy has arrived.



I can honestly say that I am crushing hard on this label and I want every single thing in the collection. I'm already crazed over the gorgeous Double Breasted Printed Jacket ($149). Want it, need it, gotta have the Art Deco Party Dress with Chain Straps ($129), I need the Faux Fur Vest ($149), I need the Oversized Tee Shirt Dress ($129) under it, I need everything in this collection and something tells me once you get a look at it, you will too. The highest priced item in the collection is $169 and most items are between $50-$100. Shoes, handbags, jewelry are also available, well-designed and priced beautifully.



I'll be reporting from the pop-up shop in a couple of weeks during Fashion's Night Out, but when you're out fall shopping, I highly recommend you pick up some items from this collection. It's my philosophy that you should always dress to the best of your ability and with style like this at these prices, this truly make impeccable dressing available to everyone.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast