Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fashion Obsession: Pour La Victoire Shoes




My obsession with footwear is well-documented. I don't have as many pairs as Carrie Bradshaw or Imelda Marcos but I'm up there with a healthy number (which I won't disclose right this minute). My new footwear favorite is Pour La Victoire and I have some picks for your own personal footwear obsession.

Let's start with my next purchase, these Pewter Cracked Leather 'Erica' sandals ($150). Metallics are a great neutral so style them with a sundress, denim or evening shorts, then hang onto them for fall and pair them with tights.


My pick for Fall, this pair of Alexis Peep Toe Flats ($195) are going to be HUGE, trust me. The peep toe makes them great transitional shoes and the zippered rosette on the toe? Want them. Need them. Gonna get them.


Want to really shut it down? Get this pair of their Gold Spike Stud Heels ($295) and wear them anywhere you damn well please. These shoes are a statement making work of art, ladies.

Pour La Victoire shoes are available and multiple retailers. Head to their website for the retail location nearest you or check out the links above. In any case, grab these shoes and watch everyone try to shut their jaws as you strut past. These are fabulous shoes!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast