Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beauty Steals: Love LORAC Cosmetics? How About a VIP Sale?



Can I just say that all of my favorite cosmetics lines are having sales? This is truly my idea of Christmas in July!

LORAC, the amazing makeup brand created by legendary makeup artist Carol Shaw (a favorite of Meg Ryan, Demi Moore and countless other drool-worthy celebrity beauties) is having a serious Last Call VIP discount sale and you, my lovely FSB readers, are hearing about it right this minute!



What's on sale? Oh, just about any and everything you need to complete your summer beauty routine as well as some of Carol's personal favorites, like Glam Rocks Loose Metallic Eye Shadows (originally $16 – now $8) and Cheek Stamps (originally $22 – now $11). As a lipstick junkie, I have to tell you that her amazing Cream Lipstick in Ruby (a fabulous and very flattering red) is on sale for $4.99!


My bank balance (and yours) approves of this sale, so head to the LORAC website and get to shopping right this minute! This is a do-not-miss beauty sale, FSB readers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast