Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beauty Must Have: Sunscreen That Moisturizes Your Skin? Yes!



I love the beach and hanging out in the park during the summer, so I honestly wear a LOT of sunscreen. Whenever someone gives me sunscreen to test, I usually have the same complaint: my skin either feels really rough or it just melts/sweats/swims/runs off. I am also notoriously picky about what I put on my skin so rarely have I ever been satisfied. This weekend, I found my new favorite sunscreen: I present my tested and loved new summer beauty obsession: H2O+ sunscreen products.

First of all, it goes on smoothly and smells ah-MAZ-ing. Second, it stayed put, and third (and awe-inspiring) was that my skin was actually softer after using it! It protects you from the sun AND conditions your skin, which are the factors that put these products in the FSB "Must Have"category. I used the H2O Plus SPF 45 Body Sunscreen ($25) and the H2O Plus SPF 30 Face Sunscreen ($30), then followed it up with the amazing H2O Plus Sun Body Serum ($25) to hydrate and soothe my skin after sun exposure.

If you must be in the sun, use the best sun protection you can afford. I whole-heartedly support any sunscreen that not only protects your skin but hydrates and soothes it as well. Head to H2O Plus and get these products post-haste so you can make the most of what's left of your summer!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast