Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are You Ready? Behind the Scenes of The Finale of "The Fashion Show"



Are you watching the finale of Bravo's The Fashion Show tonight? If not, I give you permission to turn off the computer right this minute and turn to Bravo right now (not really but if you must)! I have tons of backstage photos for you from the taping after the show airs but thought I would share a few before we all hunker down to watch the drama, intrigue and FASHION! The photos above are me with TRESemme guru Jeanie Syfu who manages the team that did all the amazing hair looks for this season. The model she's working on is Patricia, who is the showstopper model for Daniella.



Oh yes, this is me with one of my all-time style idols, Isaac Mizrahi. He was so fabulous and so nice to take a photo with me. We loooove Isaac.



This amazing jacket is part of Daniella's final collection. It's based on chain mail. Chainmail details with cold shoulder cutouts and skinny pants? Could you DIE? I almost did. The photo below is of the outfit coming down the runway.



Turn it on right this minute. Who will win? Honey, I don't even know that! Follow me on Twitter (I'm @fashionstbeauty) as I join my fellow bloggerati in watching and enjoying all of the fabulousness that is the finale of The Fashion Show!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast