Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reality TV News: Iman to Co-Host Bravo's The Fashion Show and Calling Potential Designers!


We all know how much I loved Bravo's The Fashion Show (I went to the taping of the season finale - so happy). Well, it looks like the show has been renewed for a second season and Isaac's got a new co-host: IMAN! I KNOW!

Bravo broke the news on their blog last night, which included a statement from the legendary supermodel. She said:

“I am so excited to be joining the Bravo team and to be working again with Isaac Mizrahi, my close friend of many, many years. I am also looking forward to all of the behind-the-scenes excitement and drama that is generated through the creative process of these undiscovered fashion designers. This will certainly be a show any follower of fashion will want to see.”

I cannot WAIT to see what my all-time favorite model has to say to the potential designers. She walked for Halston back in the day, people. This is going to be FIIIIIIIIIIIIERCE.

By the way, do you think you have what it takes to become the next great fashion designer? If so, click this link and enter to compete on The Fashion Show. Just be sure to let me know if you get on the show. I'll be sure to highlight you!

Things are looking up for reality tv this coming season!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast