Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Obsession of The Day: Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion Mascara



I'm a big believer in mascara as a makeup secret weapon. On days where you have zero time to live but you're expected to look semi-decent leaving the house, it's up there in the High Trinity of Makeup next to concealer and lip gloss. I've been an addict of Cover Girl LashBlast mascaras in all their incarnations for years, which is why I'm understandably obsessed with the new version, Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion.

Yes, people, magic time is finally here: volume AND length in one mascara. The fabulous oversized brush ensures maximum delivery of the fiberstretch formula to make every little lash thicker and longer-looking, which creates a lash line that looks fuller and more dramatic. The formula is also buildable, so one swipe creates fabulous definition in a flash or feel free to layer it on for a night on the town. I've been using it for a couple of months now and I cannot deny the difference. I even had to finally break down and get contacts because my lovely new lashes kept hitting my eyeglass frames.

Throw one in every bag and use often. Then sing along when people start to comment: "Jeepers peeers, where did you get those eyes?"

Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion Mascara ($8.99), available at Ulta or a drugstore near you

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast