Thursday, May 20, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Freya Summer Plunge Underwire Bra and Thong


For those women who can just pop into Victoria's Secret and purchase any bra they want and walk out the door, let me just say that I envy you. I won't get into the details of my particular bra size, but let's just say that my cups runneth over. People who don't have this issue might think it's a good problem to have but let's be honest here: trying to find a comfortable and SEXY bra when you're well-endowed can be quite a problem.

Ladies of the large breast set, meet Freya. This gorgeous line of lingerie and swimwear is built specifically for those of us with larger cup sizes (they can go up to a 36G and a 38FF) and come in every style imaginable. They're amazingly sexy, have fabulous support that doesn't dig into your body, and they don't have (wait for it) ridiculously large straps. Yes! Our cries have been heard. I purchase at least five of these bras a year and my new love for summer is this gorgeous printed plunge bra for my deep V-neck tees. I also love the idea of this bra peeking out from under a burnout tank. Que bella!

If you're wearing lingerie this gorgeous, you should come with a warning sign: "Dangerous curves ahead."

Freya Summer Plunge Underwire Bra ($64) and Thong ($28), available at Bare Necessities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast