Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Celebrity Style Moment: Katie Holmes in Azzedine Alaia

16th Women in Hollywood Tribute
Photo by Henry Gondore/Henry Gondore

Today's style moment is a poll for your FSB readers. Here we have Katie Holmes, wife of Tom Cruise, mother of budding Style Icon Suri Cruise, marathon runner and quite the fashion fan. Katie was seen last night in this Azzedine Alaia sheer black t-shirt and ruffle-trimmed skirt, Givenchy pumps and Hermes bag. I think it's lovely but just a question: where are her accessories? No earrings, no necklace, nothing but her wedding ring (which is spectacular, don't get me wrong)? I mean, I've heard of take one thing off before you leave the house but don't take EVERYTHING off.

Would love to hear from you: is this chic or shabby? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast