Friday, October 9, 2009

FSB Scene and Heard: Blog Roundup For the Week




While I continue to unpack from Le Big Schlep (as in moving into my new apartment), I thought you might enjoy my favorite stories from my fellow fabulous bloggers. Please do enjoy the best from around the Web:

Beauty Blogging Junkie gives us a sneak peek at the new Francois Nars book, 15 x 15, which will be available for a limited time only.

Eye4Style has something to help you get a better night's sleep.

I spent last weekend picking apples and pumpkin patching it up with Felicia Sullivan, Dina Fierro from Eye4Style and StyleIt's Sarah Conley. Here's StyleIt's amazing photo journal of our fun trip! Makes you want to head out apple picking right now, doesn't it?

And from said orchard trip, Felicia Sullivan created what could possibly be the most amazing apple crumb pie of our lives. If you don't try this recipe (or get someone to make it for you), there's no helping you.

The Purple Blab wants us to kiss breast cancer goodbye...and I agree.

Second City Style reports that Ralph Lauren is finally taking responsibility with Photoshopping models for ads, distorting the view of what is a healthy and normal body image for women.

Finally, I'm loving Lucky Online's What's Your Weekend Uniform. I feel there should be a 12-step program for those t-shirts. James Perse, I wish I knew how to quit you.

Enjoy this crisp, lovely fall weekend! I'm off to cover a beauty piece and then it's unpacking and chill out time for me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast