Friday, October 23, 2009

Editor's Lust List: YSL Sale, Nicole Richie's Hat and More

I'm curled up on the couch with a whole DVR full of Rachel Zoe Project and trying to shake this horrible cold, but that doesn't mean that I don't have my eye on some fabulous style items while I'm bedridden. Here's what's on the Lust List right now:



As reported by my friend Nola at GlamChic, the Yves Saint Laurent Friends and Family Sale is the main reason for my recovery right now (in addition to a FULL schedule of events next week.) Mark your calendars, ladies: October 28th - October 30th from 8 am - 8 pm (8 am - 2 pm on the 30th) at the Metropolitan Pavilion (125 West 18th Street, 4th Floor) here in Manhattan, bags, shoes and apparel will be available for up to 80% of retail. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted. No Checks. All sales are final. If I elbow you in the face trying to snag a Downtown Tote, I mean it with nothing but love.

Joel Madden tries to divert the attention away from a make-up free Nicole Richie with a garish blazer


I'm a fan of all things Nicole Richie and I've been in love with her black fedora for quite some time. A fashionable little bird just spied the gorgeous chapeau and snagged one for herself. It's the Alexander McQueen Homburg Hat ($580) and I'm going to have to get one for myself. Love menswear touches on a girlie girl.



Since I'm curled up in my sweats right now but I still have to answer the door, I have to make sure that they're fabulous and fashion-forward. I cannot say enough about my all-time favorites, introduced to me by uber fashion maven Karen Robinovitz: the Young, Fabulous & Broke Zen Pant ($119). Running errands, yoga or hanging around is just way more lovely when you can do it in style. Get them from one of my online favorites, Shopbop.



By the way, speaking of comfort, how many t-shirts do you have that you simply need to throw away? Well, maybe they just need a makeover. I'm playing around with this book, Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-Shirt by Megan Nicolay ($10.37 via Amazon.com) and I'm coming up with all sorts of new and fabulous designs. Can you imagine a whole new wardrobe of tops for free? It's genius, really. I'm working on transforming a beer pong t-shirt into a fabulous little Flashdance number. I'll keep you posted.

I'm going back to bed. Have a fabulous weekend, my lovelies. See you bright and (hopefully) healthy on Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast